coronet (plural coronets)
- A small crown, such as is worn by a noble.
Alfred, Lord Tennyson, Lady Clara Vere de Vere:
- ''Kind hearts are more than coronets,
- And simple faith than Norman blood.
- The ring of tissue between a horse's hoof and its leg.
- The traditional lowest regular commissioned officer rank in the cavalry.
- Any of several hummingbirds in the genus Boissonneaua.
- A species of moth, Craniophora ligustri.
- ensign (infantry equivalent of the cavalry coronet)
- second lieutenant (OF-1), first NATO commissioned officer grade above OF-0 trainee officer
- German: Adelskrone
- French: couronne