- IPA: /ˈkʌvə(ɹ)d/
covered (not comparable)
- Overlaid (with) or enclosed (within something).
- (figuratively) Prepared for, or having dealt with, some matter
- With my insurance, I am covered for earthquake damage.
- (poker) Than whom another player has more money available for betting.
- John has $100 on the table, while Jill only has $75. John has Jill covered.
- (dated) Wearing one's hat.
- See also Thesaurus:hidden
- French: couvert, recouvert
- German: bedeckt, überlagert
- Italian: coperto
- Portuguese: coberto
- Russian: покры́тый
- Spanish: cubierto
- Simple past tense and past participle of cover