crafty (comparative craftier, superlative craftiest)
- Relating to, or characterized by, craft or skill; dexterous.
- Possessing dexterity; skilled; skillful.
- Skillful at deceiving others; characterized by craft
- Synonyms: cunning, wily
- 1611, The Holy Bible, […] (King James Version), imprinted at London: By Robert Barker, […], OCLC 964384981 ↗, Job 15:5 ↗:
- For thy mouth uttereth thine iniquity, and thou choosest the tongue of the crafty.
- 22 March 2012, Scott Tobias, AV Club The Hunger Games[http://www.avclub.com/articles/the-hunger-games,71293/]
- Together, with the help of the drunkard Haymitch (Woody Harrelson), the only District 12 citizen ever to win the Games, they challenge tributes that range from sadistic volunteers to crafty kids like the pint-sized Rue (Amandla Stenberg) to the truly helpless and soon-to-be-dead.
- French: rusé
- German: gerissen, schlau, listig
- Italian: furbo
- Russian: хи́трый
- Spanish: astuto, pillo, listo