- (GA) IPA: /ˈkɹuzɚ/
cruiser (plural cruisers)
- One who attends cruises.
- (cycling) A kind of bicycle that usually combines balloon tires, an upright seating posture, a single-speed drivetrain, and straightforward steel construction with expressive styling.
- (nautical, in the days of sail) A frigate or other vessel, detached from the fleet, to cruise independently in search of the enemy or its merchant ships.
- (nautical) A class of fast warships of medium tonnage, having a long cruising range but less armour and firepower than a battleship.
- (nautical) A miniature aircraft carrier carrying VTOL aircraft.
- (nautical) A passenger ship used for pleasure voyages, where the voyage itself and the ship's amenities are considered an essential part of the experience; also cruise ship.
- (nautical) Any of several yachts designed for cruising.
- (US, law enforcement) A police patrol vehicle.
- Any of various nymphalid butterflies of the genus Vindula.
- Someone who cruises bars and neighborhoods looking for "action".