- IPA: /ˈkʌpkeɪk/
cupcake (plural cupcakes)
- A small cake baked in a paper container shaped like a cup, often with icing on top.
- (slang) An attractive young woman.
- (slang) A weak or effeminate man.
- (dated) Term of endearment
- (small cake) fairy cake
- (effeminate man) cockney, pansy, sissy; see also Thesaurus:effeminate man
- (attractive young woman) babe, fox, stunner; see also Thesaurus:beautiful woman
- (term of endearment) cabbage, heartmate, sweetie; see also Thesaurus:sweetheart
- German: Cupcake, Törtchen
- Russian: кекс
- Spanish: (Spain) magdalena, (Venezuela) ponqué, (Mexico) panqué, (Peru) quequito, pastel de taza
- Russian: красо́тка
cupcake (cupcakes, present participle cupcaking; past and past participle cupcaked)
- (slang, intransitive) To flirt; to talk or act amorously or intimately.
, Napkin Nights: The Crunk Chronicles
- Let's review the tale of the tape: My best friend is being held hostage, I boosted his ride and mobile, then cupcaked with a heater-packing widow-maker.