dashboard (plural dashboards)
- A panel under the windscreen of a motor car or aircraft, containing indicator dials, compartments, and sometimes controls.
- (historical) An upturned screen of wood or leather placed on the front of a horse-drawn carriage, sleigh or other vehicle that protected the driver from mud, debris, water and snow thrown up by the horse's hooves.
- (GUI, video games) A graphical user interface in the form of or resembling a motor car dashboard.
- Log in to the dashboard to change your account settings.
- (nautical) The float of a paddle wheel.
- French: tableau de bord
- German: Armaturenbrett, Instrumententafel
- Italian: cruscotto
- Portuguese: painel, painel de bordo, painel de instrumentos, tabliê
- Russian: приборный
- Spanish: tablero de instrumentos, salpicadero
- German: Dashboard
- Russian: пане́ль индикатор
dashboard (dashboards, present participle dashboarding; past and past participle dashboarded)
- To organize in a dashboard format.
- Dashboarding your work can enhance productivity.