- (British, America) IPA: /ˌdɛdɪˈkeɪʃən/
- (uncountable) The act of dedicating or the state of being dedicated.
- (countable) A note addressed to a patron or friend, prefixed to a work of art as a token of respect, esteem, or affection.
- (countable) A ceremony marking an official completion or opening.
- (legal) The deliberate or negligent surrender of all rights to property.
- (act of performed by a bishop of dedicating a Church to one or more people or angels as Saints) consecration
- (act of dedicating or state of being dedicated) diligence, devotion
- French: dédicace
- German: Widmung, Zueignung
- Portuguese: dedicatória
- Russian: посвяще́ние
- Spanish: dedicación, dedicatoria