- (British) IPA: /dɛlɪˈɡeɪʃən/
- An act of delegating.
- A group of delegate#noun|delegates used to discuss issues with an opponent.
- (computing) A method-dispatching technique describing the lookup and inheritance rules for self-referential calls.
- hypo en
- (legal) A contract whereby the original debtor substitutes a new debtor in his stead, with the creditor’s permission.
- German: Delegierung, Abordnung
- Russian: делеги́рование
- French: délégation
- German: Delegation, Abordnung
- Italian: delegazione
- Portuguese: delegação
- Russian: делега́ция
- Spanish: delegación
- German: Delegation