- IPA: /dɪˈlɪv(ə)ɹi/
- The act of conveying something.
- The delivery was completed by four.
- delivery of a nuclear missile to its target
- The item which has been conveyed.
- Your delivery is on the table.
- The act of giving birth
- The delivery was painful.
- (baseball) A pitching motion.
- His delivery has a catch in it.
- (baseball) A thrown pitch.
- Here is the delivery; ... strike three!
- The manner of speaking.
- The actor's delivery was flawless.
- 1919, W. Somerset Maugham, The Moon and Sixpence, chapter 55
- I shall not tell what Dr. Coutras related to me in his words, but in my own, for I cannot hope to give at second hand any impression of his vivacious delivery.
- (medicine) The administration of a drug.
- Drug delivery system.
- (cricket) A ball bowl#Verb|bowled.
- (curling) The process of throwing a stone.
- (genetics) Process of introducing foreign DNA into host cells.
- French: livraison
- German: Lieferung
- Italian: consegna, distribuzione
- Portuguese: entrega
- Russian: доста́вка
- Spanish: entrega
- French: accouchement, parturition, naissance
- German: Entbindung, Geburt
- Italian: parto
- Portuguese: parto
- Russian: ро́ды
- Spanish: parto, nacimiento
- Portuguese: lançamento