- (British) IPA: /ˌdɪskəˈnɛktəd/
- Simple past tense and past participle of disconnect
- The phone company disconnected my DSL.
- That is no longer connected.
- There's no use trying to make a call on the disconnected phone.
- Feeling a lack of empathy or association with something.
- I just feel so disconnected from people living on the other side of the world.
- Incoherent; disjointed.
- (mathematics, of a topological space) That can be partitioned into two nonempty subsets which are both open and closed.
- Spanish: desconectado
- Italian: sconnesso