disgusting (comparative disgustinger, superlative disgustingest)
- Causing disgust; repulsive; distasteful.
- Synonyms: distasteful, gro, grody, grotty, repulsive, Thesaurus:unpleasant
- 1975 December 10, P.J. Bednarski, "Tis the season to be risque in TV spots" in The Dayton Journal Herald
- But it is much more sensible and much more fun and much more disgusting to assume that the English Leather woman is really saying "All my men wear English leather or nothing at all.".
- French: dégoûtant, dégueulasse
- German: ekelhaft, ekelig, grauslich, abstoßend
- Italian: disgustoso, nauseante, stomachevole, rivoltante
- Portuguese: nojento, asqueroso, repulsivo, nauseante, seboso (informal)
- Russian: отврати́тельный
- Spanish: asqueroso, repulsivo, nauseabundo, despreciable, repugnante, estomagante, asqueante, asquiente
- present participle of disgust#English|disgust