- Composed of inherently different or distinct elements; incongruous.
- The board of the company was decidedly disparate, with no two members from the same social or economic background.
- Essentially different; of different species, unlike but not opposed in pairs; also, less properly, utterly unlike; incapable of being compared; having no common genus.
- (composed of distinct elements) incongruous, mismatched, uncoordinated
- (markedly different) different, dissimilar, unalike
- (incapable of being compared) incommensurable
- French: disparate
- German: disparat, verschieden, ungleich, ungleichartig
- Portuguese: disperso
- Russian: несравнимый
- Spanish: dispar, heterogéneo, variado
disparate (plural disparates)