- (British) IPA: /dɪsɹɪˈɡɑːd/
- The act or state of deliberately not paying attention or caring about; misregard.
- The government's disregard for the needs of disabled people is outrageous.
- French: mépris
- German: Gleichgültigkeit, Nichtbeachten, Nichtbeachtung, Missachtung, Zurücksetzung
- Portuguese: desconsideração
- Russian: пренебреже́ние
- Spanish: descuidar, desatender
disregard (disregards, present participle disregarding; past and past participle disregarded)
- (transitive) To ignore; pay no attention to.
- French: ignorer, mépriser
- German: missachten, außer Betracht lassen
- Italian: ignorare, non considerare
- Portuguese: ignorar, desconsiderar
- Russian: пренебрега́ть
- Spanish: ignorar