- (British) IPA: [dɪˈvɪzɪbəɫ]
divisible (not comparable)
- Capable of being divided or split.
- (arithmetic) Of an integer, that, when divided by another integer, leaves no remainder.
- 12 is divisible by 3.
- (all meanings) indivisible, non-divisible
- (capable of being divided) combinable, mergeable, unifiable
- French: divisible
- German: teilbar, dividierbar
- Italian: divisibile
- Portuguese: divisível
- Russian: дели́мый
- Spanish: divisible
divisible (plural divisibles)
- Any substance that can be divided.
- The composition of Bodies, whether it be of Divisibles or Indivisibles, is a question which must be rank'd with the Indissolvibles […]