dog meat (uncountable)
- Meat from a dog eaten as food.
- We visited South Korea this time around, where we ate dog meat for the first time.
- Meat prepared to be given to a dog as food.
- That's a tin of dog meat, as well, really, er, served in the traditional manner, chopped up into a big bowl that says "DOG" on the side.
- (slang) An insult intended to assert hyperbolically that another person has value only as a corpse to be fed to a dog.
- Did you just step on my blue suede shoes? You're dog meat now!
- dog ("they eat dog")
- fragrant meat ("the meat of a dog")
- dog food ("dead person"; "meat for a dog" (although "dog food" is not necessarily meat))
- French: viande de chien
- German: Hundefleisch, (young) Hundchenfleisch
- Italian: carne di cane
- Portuguese: carne de cachorro/cão
- Russian: пси́на