- Down a slope.
- Because we got to the summit of the mountain, we could only go downhill from there.
downhill (comparative further downhill, superlative furthest downhill)
- Located down a slope or hill.
- Going down a slope or a hill.
- (by extension) Easy.
- (by extension) Deteriorating, getting worse.
- After Don made those tasteless remarks, our relationship with him went downhill.
- Russian: спускаться
- (uncountable) The fastest of the disciplines of alpine skiing.
- (countable) A rapid descent of a hill in related sports, especially in alpine skiing.
downhill (downhills, present participle downhilling; past and past participle downhilled)
- To take part in downhill skiing.