- present participle of draw#English|draw
- A picture, likeness, diagram or representation, usually drawn on paper.
- (uncountable) The act of producing such a picture.
- Such acts practiced as a graphic art form.
- The process of drawing or pulling something.
- Proverb: An official is great in his office as a well is rich in drawings of water.
- An act or event in which the outcome (e.g., designating a winner) is selected by chance in the form of a blind draw, notably of lots; especially such a contest in which a winning name or number is selected randomly by removing (or drawing) it from a container, popularly a hat).
- A small portion of tea for steeping.
- French: dessin
- German: Zeichnung, Bild
- Italian: disegno
- Portuguese: desenho
- Russian: рису́нок
- Spanish: dibujo, esquema, croquis
- Portuguese: desenhação
- Russian: рисова́ние
- Spanish: dibujar