- The act of throwing or darting out with a sudden force and rapid flight.
- The uttering of a short, sudden exclamation or prayer, or the exclamation or prayer uttered.
- 1960, P[elham] G[renville] Wodehouse, chapter XVI, in Jeeves in the Offing, London: Herbert Jenkins, OCLC 1227855 ↗:
- She gaped at us dumbly for perhaps five seconds, then uttered an ejaculation, far from suitable to mixed company, which she had no doubt picked up from fellow-Nimrods in her hunting days.
- (biology) The act of ejecting or suddenly throwing, as a fluid from a duct or other body structure.
- (specifically) A reflex in human beings and other mammals in response to sexual stimulation involving the forcible ejection from the urethra of, in males, semen; and, in females, vaginal fluid.
- French: éjaculation
- German: Ejakulation, Samenerguss
- Italian: eiaculazione
- Portuguese: ejaculação
- Russian: эякуля́ция
- Spanish: eyaculación