en masse (not comparable)
- In a single#Adjective|single body or group#Noun|group; as one, together.
- Synonyms: collectively, jointly, mutually, Thesaurus:jointly
- Antonyms: independently, individually, separately, Thesaurus:individually
- 1923, Song Ong Siang, “The Fifth Decade (1859–69)”, in One Hundred Years’ History of the Chinese in Singapore: […], London: John Murray, […], OCLC 417315791 ↗, page 144 ↗:
- He [Goh Siew Tin] had traded largely with Java, and on the day of his funeral all the Chinese shops trading in Java produce were closed, while the pupils of the Toh Lam (Hokien) Mandarin School (of which Mr. Goh Siew Tin was President) en masse attended the funeral.
- French: en masse
- German: in Massen
- Italian: in massa, massivamente
- Portuguese: em massa
- Russian: целико́м
- Spanish: en tromba, en masa