- IPA: /ˈiːkwəli/
- (manner) In an equal manner; in equal shares or proportion; with equal and impartial justice; evenly
- All citizens are equally taxed.
- The pie was divided equally among the guests.
- They shared equally in the spoils.
- (degree) In equal degree or extent; just as.
- The gas stations are equally far from the highway.
- (conjunctive) Used to link two or more coordinate elements
- John suffered setbacks at his job. Equally, Frank's business slowed.
- French: également
- German: gleichermaßen, gleich, gleichmäßig
- Italian: altrettanto
- Portuguese: igualmente
- Russian: одина́ково
- Spanish: igualmente