eternal (not comparable)
- Lasting forever; unending.
- Synonyms: agelong, endless, everlasting, permanent, sempiternal, unending, Thesaurus:eternal
- Antonyms: ephemeral, momentary, transient, Thesaurus:ephemeral
- (philosophy) existing outside time; as opposed to sempiternal, existing within time but everlastingly
- Synonyms: timeless, atemporal, Thesaurus:timeless
- (dated) Exceedingly great or bad; used as an intensifier.
- some eternal villain
- Synonyms: awful
- French: éternel
- German: ewig
- Italian: eterno
- Portuguese: eterno
- Russian: ве́чный
- Spanish: eterno, eternal
eternal (plural eternals)
- One who lives forever; an immortal.