- (British) IPA: /ɪ.ˈvɛn.t͡ʃuː.ə.li/, /ɪ.ˈvɛn.t͡ʃʊ.li/, /ɪ.ˈvɛn.tjʊ.li/
- (America) IPA: /ɪ.ˈvɛn.t͡ʃu.ə.li/, /ɪ.ˈvɛn.t͡ʃu.li/
eventually (not comparable)
- In the end; at some later time, especially after a long time, a series of problems, struggles, delays or setbacks.
- Everyone's true colors will be revealed eventually.
- (mathematics, of a sequence) For some tail; for all terms beyond some term; with only finitely many exceptions.
- Eventually, all prime numbers are odd.
- French: finalement, à terme, à la fin
- German: schließlich, letztendlich
- Italian: alla fine, infine
- Portuguese: finalmente, enfim
- Russian: в конце́ концо́в
- Spanish: al final, finalmente