everywhere (not comparable)
- In or to all locations under discussion.
- He delivers the mail everywhere on this street.
- We went everywhere at the school - we talked to all the teachers in their classrooms.
- (colloquial, hyperbole) In or to a few or more locations.
- We went to Europe last year and went everywhere: Berlin, Paris, London, and Madrid.
- When I shop for shoes, I like to look everywhere.
- I've looked everywhere in the house and still can't find my glasses.
- French: partout
- German: überall
- Italian: dappertutto, ovunque
- Portuguese: em toda parte, por todo lado
- Russian: везде́
- Spanish: todos lados, todo lugar, por todas partes