eyeball (plural eyeballs)
- the ball of the eye
- (CB, slang) a meeting
- We had an eyeball last year.
- (marketing, in the plural) readership or viewership
- (Caribbean) A favourite or pet; the apple of someone's eye.
- French: globe oculaire
- German: Augapfel
- Italian: bulbo oculare
- Portuguese: globo ocular
- Russian: глазно́е я́блоко
- Spanish: globo ocular
eyeball (eyeballs, present participle eyeballing; past eyeballed, past participle eyeballed)
- To gauge, estimate or judge by eye, rather than measuring precisely; to look or glance at.
- A good cook can often just eyeball the correct quantities of ingredients.
- Each geometric construction must be exact; eyeballing it and getting close does not count.
- To scrutinize
- To stare at intently
- Are you eyeballing my girl?
- To roll one's eyes.
- French: évaluer à vue de nez, évaluer au pif