farmer (plural farmers)
- A person who works the land and/or who keeps livestock, especially on a farm.
- Agent noun of farm; someone or something that farm#verb|farms.
- (historical) One who takes taxes, customs, excise, or other duties, to collect for a certain rate per cent.
- a farmer of the revenues
- (historical, mining) The lord of the field, or one who farms the lot and cope of the crown.
- French: agriculteur, fermier (dated), agricultrice, fermière, cultivateur, cultivatrice
- German: Landwirt, Landwirtin; (crops) Bauer, Bäuerin; Farmer, Farmerin; (livestock) Züchter, Züchterin, Landmann, Landfrau
- Italian: agricoltore, fattore, contadino, contadina, agricoltrice, fattoressa
- Portuguese: fazendeiro, agricultor, agropecuarista
- Russian: крестья́нин
- Spanish: granjero, granjera
- (NATO code name) the Soviet MiG 19 aircraft.
- An unincorporated community in North Carolina.
- A town in South Dakota.