- (British) IPA: /ˈfɪdl̩.stɪks/
- (euphemistic) Nonsense! Expresses dismissal or disdain.
- Fiddlesticks! It's nothing but smoke and mirrors!
- (euphemistic) Darn! Expresses mild dismay or annoyance.
- Oh, fiddlesticks! I locked my keys in the car.
- (expresses dismissal) fiddlesticks, horsefeathers, pull the other one; see also Thesaurus:bullshit
- (expresses annoyance) consarn it, good grief, rats; see also Thesaurus:dammit
- French: des clous
- Portuguese: histórias!, disparate!
- French: zut, flute, saperlipopette
- Portuguese: ai, bolas, apre, fosca-se
- Russian: ёлки-палки
- Spanish: jolín, jolines, ostras
- plural form of fiddlestick