- IPA: /ˈfɪnɪʃt/
- (comparable) Processed or perfected.
- He gave a very finished, but uninspired performance.
- Completed; concluded; done.
- I won't be finished until just before lunch.
- The program was finally finished after three hours.
- He wasn't finished cleaning up until nearly noon.
- He wasn't quite finished with his assignment.
- Done for; doomed; used up.
- (completed; concluded) in the books
- Simple past tense and past participle of finish
- (past tense) He finished the cabinet with two more layers of polyurethane.
- (past participle) He is showing the finished cabinet to the customer.