follower (plural followers)
- (literally) One who follows, comes after another.
- Something that comes after another thing.
- One who is a part of master's physical group, such as a servant or retainer.
One who follows mentally, adherer to the opinions, ideas or teachings of another, a movement etc.
- An imitator, who follows another's example.
- A pursuer.
- (Internet) An account holder who subscribes to see content from another account on a social media platform.
- I have over 50 followers on Twitter, but all my tweets only get 10 likes.
- A machine part receiving motion from another.
- A man courting a maidservant.
- Young cattle.
- A metal piece placed at the top of a candle to keep the wax melting evenly.
- (Australian rules football) Any of the three players (the ruckman, ruck rover, and rover) who usually follow the ball around the ground rather than occupying a fixed position.
- (colloquial, dated) A debt collector.
- Portuguese: sequência
- Portuguese: seguidor
- Spanish: imitador
- Spanish: seguidor