- IPA: /ˈfɔːɹəm/
forum (plural forums)
- A place for discussion.
- A gathering for the purpose of discussion.
- A form of discussion involving a panel of presenters and often participation by members of the audience.
- (Internet) An Internet message board where users can post messages regarding one or more topics of discussion.
- Trish was an admin on three forums, and had no trouble at all when it came to moderating them.
- (historical) A square or marketplace in a Roman town, used for public business and commerce.
- conforaneous (rare)
- French: forum
- German: Forum
- Italian: forum
- Portuguese: fórum [de discussão]
- Russian: фо́рум
- Spanish: foro