frequenter (plural frequenters)
- A person who frequent#Verb|frequents; a regular visitor.
- a frequenter of nightclubs
- 1891, Thomas Hardy, chapter IV, in Tess of the d’Urbervilles: A Pure Woman Faithfully Presented [...] In Three Volumes, volume I, London: James R[ipley] Osgood, McIlvaine and Co., […], OCLC 13623666 ↗, phase the first (The Maiden), pages 40–41 ↗:
- In a large bedroom upstairs, the window of which was thickly curtained with a great woollen shawl lately discarded by the landlady, Mrs. Rolliver, were gathered on this evening nearly a dozen persons, all seeking vinous bliss; all old inhabitants of the nearer end of Marlott, and frequenters of this retreat.
- (rare) comparative form of frequent
- his visits became frequenter and frequenter