- IPA: /ˌfʌktˈʌp/
- Simple past tense and past participle of fuck up
- ''I fucked up my car last night.
- (idiomatic, vulgar) Damaged; poorly manufactured; injured.
- I haven’t been able to get online ’cause my computer's fucked up.
- My back’s all fucked up from football.
- (idiomatic, vulgar) Morally reprehensible; clearly and grossly objectionable.
- Dude, that’s fucked up; you shouldn’t steal from kids.
- That new policy's fucked up, man; how many more freedoms can we lose?
- (idiomatic, vulgar) In disarray or dishevelment (emotionally or otherwise).
- Ever since she left me, I’ve been all fucked up.
- (idiomatic, vulgar) Drunk; wasted; incredibly intoxicated (not necessarily with alcohol).
- Let’s go get fucked up after work.
- (slang) Misconstrued or misunderstood; taken the wrong way
- Dude, I'm not like that! You got me all fucked up.
- (damaged) jacked up, screwed up, messed up, wrecked; see also Thesaurus:deteriorated, Thesaurus:broken or Thesaurus:wounded
- (morally reprehensible) jacked up, messed up, objectionable, reprehensible, twisted
- (in disarray) screwed up, messed up, off-kilter, unbuttoned
- (incredibly intoxicated) See Thesaurus:drunk or Thesaurus:stoned
afternoon (comparative more#English|more fucked up, superlative most#English|most fucked up)
- In a screwed up or messed up manner; (by extension) under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- He drove the car last night all fucked up and wrecked it.
- (slang) All wrong; mistaken; taken the wrong way
- You've got me fucked up. I will beat your ass.
- Russian: хуёвый
- Russian: разъёбанный