- Having an extreme dedication to a certain activity; diehard.
- He's a hardcore gamer.
- (slang) Particularly intense; thrillingly dangerous or erratic; desirably violent in appearance; pleasing or "cool" due to intensity or danger.
- That show was hardcore, dude.
- Resistant to change.
- Obscene or explicit.
- (pornography) Depicting penetration and abnormal sexual activity.
- (music) Faster or more intense than the regular style.
- Spanish: esforzado, muy dedicado
- Spanish: intensísimo
- Spanish: duro
- Broken bricks, stone and/or other aggregate used as foundations, especially in road and path laying.
- Several music genres, including:
- Russian: хардко́р