harsh (comparative harsher, superlative harshest)Antonyms Translations
- French: sévère, rude
- German: rau, harsch
- Italian: grossolano, ruvido, rude, aspro (taste), accidentato, gibboso, discordante (sound)
- Portuguese: áspero
- Russian: жёсткий
- Spanish: áspero
- French: sévère, cruel
- German: unwirsch, harsch, scharf, hart, streng, schrill, herb, rau, grell
- Italian: duro, severo, crudele, rigido, rigoroso
- Portuguese: duro, severo, grosso, grosseiro, cruel
- Russian: ре́зкий
- Spanish: duro, severo
harsh (harshes, present participle harshing; past and past participle harshed)
- (intransitive, slang) To negatively criticize.
- Quit harshing me already, I said that I was sorry!
- (transitive, slang) to put a damper on (a mood).
- Dude, you're harshing my buzz.
- Russian: песочить
- Spanish: despotricar