- (manner) In an honest manner.
- He answered the questions honestly.
- (speech act) Frankly, to be honest.
- Honestly, I didn't believe a word she said.
- (honest manner) candidly, sincerely, truthfully; see also Thesaurus:honestly
- (frankly) as a matter of fact, in point of fact, in truth; see also Thesaurus:actually
- French: honnêtement, franchement
- German: ehrlich
- Italian: onestamente
- Portuguese: honestamente
- Russian: че́стно
- Spanish: honestamente, francamente
- Used to express exasperation, dismay, etc.
- Honestly! I want to finish this work and you keep interrupting.