- IPA: /ˈɪmənənt/
- Naturally part of something; existing throughout and within something; intrinsic.
- Restricted entirely to the mind or a given domain; internal; subjective.
- (philosophy, metaphysics, theology, of a deity) Existing within and throughout the mind and the world; dwelling within and throughout all things, all time, etc. Compare transcendent.
- (philosophy, of a mental act) Taking place entirely within the mind of the subject and having no effect outside of it. Compare emanant, transeunt.
- Being within the limits of experience or knowledge.
- (naturally part of something) See also Thesaurus:intrinsic
- Russian: прису́щий
- Spanish: inmanente