- The quality of being inconvenient.
- They plead against the inconvenience, not the unlawfulness, […] of ceremonies in burial.
- Something that is not convenient, something that bothers.
- Man is liable to a great many inconveniences.
- French: dérangement, désagrément
- German: Unannehmlichkeit
- Italian: disagio, inconveniente, disturbo, fastidio, incomodo
- Portuguese: inconveniência, incómodo (Portugal), incômodo (Brazil)
- Russian: неудо́бство
- Spanish: inconveniencia, desconveniencia
inconvenience (inconveniences, present participle inconveniencing; past and past participle inconvenienced)Synonyms
- (obsolete) discommodate