- Not distinguishable; not capable of being perceived, known, or discriminated as separate and distinct
- Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic — Arthur C. Clarke [https://en.wikipedia.org/Clarke's_three_laws]
- Not capable of being perceived or known.
- (not capable of being perceived as separate and distinct) fuzzy, ill-defined, indistinct; see also Thesaurus:indistinct
- (not capable of being perceived) invisible, undetectable
- French: indistinguable, indistinguible
- Portuguese: indistinguível
- Russian: неразличи́мый
- Spanish: indistinguible
indistinguishable (plural indistinguishables)
- Any of a set of things that cannot be distinguished.