- IPA: /ˌɪndɪˈvɪzɪbəl/
indivisible (not comparable)
- Incapable of being divided; atomic.
- one indivisible point of time
- (arithmetic) Incapable of being divided by a specific integer without leaving a remainder.
- (incapable of being divided; arithmetic) divisible
- (incapable of being combined) incombinable, uncombinable, unmergeable, ununifiable
- German: unteilbar
- Russian: недели́мый
indivisible (plural indivisibles)
- That which cannot be divided or split.
- The composition of Bodies, whether it be of Divisibles or Indivisibles, is a question which must be rank'd with the Indissolvibles […]
- By atom, nobody will imagine we intend to express a perfect indivisible, but only the least sort of natural bodies.
- (geometry) An infinitely small quantity which is assumed to admit of no further division.