- The act or process of infiltrating, as of water into a porous substance, or of a fluid into the cells of an organ or part of the body.
- The substance which has entered the pores or cavities of a body.
- calcareous infiltrations filling the cavities
- The act of secretly entering a physical location and/or organization.
- No one should be under any illusions about the objective of the Communist Party leadership: it’s long-term, systematic infiltration of social organisations, media and government. By the time China’s infiltration of Australia is readily apparent, it will be too late.
- French: infiltration
- Spanish: filtración