- A sight or view of the interior of anything; a deep inspection or view; introspection; frequently used with into.
- Power of acute observation and deduction
- Synonyms: penetration, discernment, perception
- (marketing) Knowledge (usually derived from consumer understanding) that a company applies in order to make a product or brand perform better and be more appealing to customers
- Intuitive apprehension of the inner nature of a thing or things; intuition.
- (artificial intelligence) An extended understanding of a subject resulting from identification of relationships and behaviors within a model, context, or scenario.
- (psychiatry) An individual's awareness of the nature and severity of one's mental illness.
- French: introspection
- German: Einblick
- Italian: introspezione
- Portuguese: introspecção
- Russian: интроспе́кция
- Spanish: introspección
- French: perspicacité, aperçu, pénétration, discernement
- German: Einsicht
- Italian: introspezione, acume, intuito, discernimento, perspicacia, intuizione, lungimiranza
- Portuguese: dedução
- Russian: проница́тельность
- Spanish: perspicacia, agudeza, deducción
- Russian: инса́йт