itinerary (plural itineraries)
- A written schedule of activities for a vacation or road trip.
- A route or proposed route of a journey.
- An account or record of a journey.
- A guidebook for travellers.
- French: itinéraire
- German: Reiseroute
- Italian: itinerario
- Portuguese: linha, itinerário
- Russian: маршру́т
- Spanish: itinerario
- German: Reisebericht
- Russian: доро́жный дневни́к
- German: Reiseführer
- Russian: путеводи́тель
- itinerant; travelling from place to place; done on a journey
- 1622, Francis, Lord Verulam, Viscount St. Alban [i.e. Francis Bacon], The Historie of the Raigne of King Henry the Seventh, […], London: Printed by W[illiam] Stansby for Matthew Lownes, and William Barret, OCLC 1086746628 ↗:
- It were rather an itinerary circuit of justice than a progress.