jagged (comparative jaggeder, superlative jaggedest)
- Unevenly cut; having the texture of something so cut.
- Having a rough quality.
- (computing) Of an array, having a different cardinality in each dimension, such that a representation on paper would appear uneven.
- (unevenly cut) serrated; see also Thesaurus:notched
- (having a rough quality) scraggy; see also Thesaurus:rough
- French: dentelé, anguleux
- German: zackig, schartig, kantig, grob, rissig, ausgefranst, gezackt, gezahnt, schartig, zerklüftet
- Italian: dentellato
- Russian: зазу́бренный
- Spanish: dentado, mellado
- AHD: jăgd, IPA: /dʒæɡd/
- Simple past tense and past participle of jag