kitty (plural kitties)
- (informal) A kitten or young cat.
- (childish, sometimes capitalized) A pet name for a cat.
- Aw, look at the kitty!
- 2007, Pam Johnson-Bennett, Starting from Scratch: How to Correct Behavior Problems in Your Adult Cat
- Even how a child picks up and handles the cat can make the kitty begin to fear the very sight of the youngster.
- A money pool, as for a card game, or for shared expenses.
- (poker, slang) In a home game, a small, specified amount taken from each pot to pay the host's expenses.
- (slang, vulgar) Female genitals. (Euphemistic form of pussy.)
- (card games) A set of additional cards dealt face down in some games.
- (money pool) pot
- French: minet, chaton
- German: Kätzchen, Mieze
- Italian: gattino, micio, micetto, micino
- Portuguese: gatinho
- Russian: ко́шка
- Spanish: gatito, minino
- French: mimi
- Russian: ки́са