leek (plural leeks)
- The vegetable Allium ampeloprasum var. porrum, having edible leaves and an onion-like bulb but with a milder flavour than the onion.
- Any of several species of Allium, broadly resembling the domesticated plant in appearance in the wild.
- (Allium ampeloprasum) broadleaf wild leek, the Cambrian symbol (literary), garden leek, scallion (US, Scotland)
- French: poireau, porrée, porreau, poirée, poirette, asperge du pauvre
- German: Porree, Lauch
- Italian: porro
- Portuguese: porro, alho-porro, alho-poró (Brazil), alho-francês
- Russian: лук-поре́й
- Spanish: puerro, porro, poro
- IPA: /liːk/
- A town in Staffordshire, England.