lightweight (plural lightweights)
- (combat sports) A particular weight class, or member of such, as prescribed by the rules, between that of the heavier welterweight and the lighter featherweight. See Wikipedia for the specifics of each sport.
- (rowing) A particular weight category as prescribed by the rules, separate from an open or heavyweight class.
- (weightlifting) A competitive weight division as prescribed by the rules, between the heavier middleweight and the lighter featherweight.
- One of little consequence or ability.
- A person who cannot handle their drink; one who gets drunk on very little alcohol.
- (by extension) A person with low endurance.
- A political candidate with little chance of winning
- German: Dünnbrettbohrer
- Portuguese: fraco
- Lacking in earnestness, ability, or profundity
- Having less than average weight
- Lacking in strength
- (computing) Having a small footprint or performance impact
- German: dünnbrettbohrerisch
- German: schwach, leistungsarm
- German: abgespeckt