lovebird (plural lovebirds)
- Any small parrot from one of the nine species within the genus Agapornis. Sometimes they are kept as cage birds and are noted for their affection towards each other.
- (metaphorical, usually, in the plural) One of the members of an openly affectionate couple.
- French: inséparable, inséparable
- German: Unzertrennlicher, Unzertrennliche, Agapornide, Agapornide, Liebesvogel
- Italian: inseparabile
- Portuguese: agapórnis, inseparável
- Russian: неразлу́чник
- Spanish: inseparable
- French: tourtereaux (cf. tourtereau, tourterelle)
- German: Turteltauben (cf. Turteltaube)
- Italian: piccioncini (cf. piccioncino, piccioncina)
- Portuguese: pombinhos
- Russian: голубо́к
- Spanish: tórtolo, tórtola