- (uncountable) Administration; the use of limited resources combined with forecasting, planning, leadership and execution skills to achieve predetermined specific goals.
- The executives of an organisation, especially senior executives.
- (uncountable) Judicious use of means to accomplish an end.
- Excellent time management helped her succeed in all facets of her life.
- French: administration, gestion, gérance, direction
- German: Verwaltung, Führung, Handhabung, Leitung, Regie, Management
- Italian: amministrazione, direzione, gestione
- Portuguese: administração, gerência
- Russian: управле́ние
- Spanish: administración, gestión