- (British) IPA: /ˈmeɪz/
maze (plural mazes)
- A labyrinth; a puzzle consisting of a complicated network of paths or passages, the aim of which is to find one's way.
- Something made up of many confused or conflicting elements; a tangle.
- Confusion of thought; state of bewilderment.
- Synonyms: perplexity, uncertainty
- French: dédale
- German: Irrgarten
- Italian: labirinto, meandro
- Portuguese: labirinto
- Russian: лабири́нт
- Spanish: laberinto
maze (mazes, present participle mazing; past and past participle mazed)Translations
- Spanish: desconcertar
- HM Prison Maze