- IPA: /maɪm/
- A form of acting without words; pantomime.
- A pantomime actor.
- A classical theatrical entertainment in the form of farce.
- A performer of such a farce.
- A person who mimics others in a comical manner.
- Any of various papilionid butterflies of the genus Chilasa or Papilio, that mimic other species in appearance.
- Italian: intrattenitore
mime (mimes, present participle miming; past and past participle mimed)
- To mimic.
- To act without words.
- To represent an action or object through gesture, without the use of sound.
- See also Thesaurus:imitate
- (networking) Acronym of Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions an Internet standard that extends the formatting and content capabilities of email