mommy (plural mommies)
- (US, Canada, usually, childish) Mother.
mommy (mommies, present participle mommying; past and past participle mommied)Adjective
mommy (comparative mommier, superlative mommiest)
- (US, Canada, rare, informal, chiefly, in the superlative) Characteristic of a mother; motherly.
- She is the mommiest of mommies.
- 2013, Erin MacPherson, The Christian Mama's Guide to Having a Baby
- I am smack-dab in the middle of the mommiest years of my life. There are toys strewn across my once-pristine floors, goldfish crackers in my couch cushions, and empty juice boxes in my car.
- (North America, chiefly, used by young children) One's mother
- I wish Mommy and Daddy didn't argue so much.